Wednesday, June 2, 2010



So as I was making my smoothie and a fruit fly landed inside the blender...a big fruit fly...one that has been feeding in our kitchen for some time now...one that now looks like a fruit fly bat...and as I tried to shew it away...I lost track of it.




I only had the banana and some juice in the blender at this point, so I did a thorough check looking for the little big guy and couldn't see any signs.




I waited and watched for a bit...waved a half a lemon around and hoped he would show up....no sign of him. Knowing this "issue" was getting a bit close to OCD territory I continued to add the rest of the ingredients, put the lid on and flicked the switch.




I am still a wee bit disturbed by the fly's disappearance....




I know, I probably eat more bugs in my sleep...but this time I was awake...




And still not convinced that I was successful at shooing it out of the blender.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers